Get me outta here!

Monday, 2 May 2016

2016 Already!

So, it’s 2016 already and I’ve done a shoddy job of maintaining this blog!

Part of the blame for that goes to my job, which has become a lot busier and demanding, in a good way. The other part of the blame, as always, goes to my laziness.

So, here’s a recap of what’s been happening (I’m not sure if anyone out there actually cares, but I’d like to maintain a timeline. Maybe I’ll come back to this blog in ten years and reminiscence).

I’m now 34, still (kinda) single (more on that later, maybe). But hardly any pressure to meet guys now. I like the fact that I’ve been left to figure this out on my own. The cycle of meet and greet guys was not at all working for me. No regrets. 

Work is way busier, owing to the much needed and awaited promotion I got last year.

I adopted another pet, and now I’m a proud mom to two bratty boys. Struggling to not give into temptation and get more of ‘em.

Zero travels due to unanticipated and unavoidable reasons. L

Need to work a lot more on fitness and creative pursuits.

I’m not sure how many more stories I have that I can share on the blog. Three for sure, but after that I’m not sure what I’ll be posting. But given the regularity with which I have been posting, I think we’ll be set for another three years :D:D


Look out for a post in this week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have been able to maintain my blog by reducing the number of days I post from twice a week to once a week.

    Btw..I left a comment on www.vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com. Looks like the spam filter has swallowed it :(

    ReplyDelete

So....what d'ya think?